How to use the product
Instructions for use:
* Fill the mold with water to ½ inch / 1 cm. of the edge. Put the lid on top for a more equal base and a better mold maintenance.
* Freeze 24 hours, depending on your freezer setting.
* Allow frozen mold to stand for 30 minutes at room temperature
* Turn mold over and pour warm (not boiling) tapwater in the centre cavity.
* Discard water after 5 minutes and remove the mold. Repeat as needed.
* After removing the mold, put the Nice ice cooler on the bowl (on a dishstand) to collect the melting water. It will last about 6 hours at 70ºF/20ºC (with a candle inside about 4 hours). Place the bottle chilled in the Nice ice cooler.
* For more transparent ice, use distilled water.
* To shorten the freezing time, set your freezer dial on the coldest setting.
* If the ice is rough or uneven when removing the mold from the freezer, pour a little hot water over the surface or fill the uneven part with water and place it another hour in the freezer .